Move SP Easy Image Gallery From One Website To Another - Question | JoomShaper

Move SP Easy Image Gallery From One Website To Another

Y

yoquiltrucci

Extension 2 years ago

Hello hope you are doing well

could you please help me with this?

I have a website with SP Easi Image GAllery. It is a huge gallery from many years of this customer with a lot of categories.

We are working on a new website for the same customer, using also Helix and SP Page Builder We wonder if we can move the gallery from the old site to the new one

Please let me know

Thank you Manuel

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22219

Hi there!

Sorry to say that there is no default way to transfer the gallery.

In theory, if you used the gallery within SP Page Builder pages with the help of module, then the page an be saved/import/export, but it requires database moving too as far as I can understand.

Best Regards

Y
yoquiltrucci
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22365

Hello thank you for your reply.

Do you know how to do this save/import/export/ and anything related with the database?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22373

I can only provide info related to SP Page builder stuff reusing:

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/how-to-reuse-custom-designs-in-sp-page-builder

And the following process can be effective:

1. Export even one record/row from table 'prefix_speasyimagegallery_albums' and 'prefix_speasyimagegallery_images'to file.csv

https://prnt.sc/16n724o

1. Edit file.csv and put there records/rows with informations about your speasyimagegallery Remember to give to the first record the next increment id (check what is the id of your last item)

2. Save and log in to database, enter to table 'prefix_speasyimagegallery_images' and import your file.csv with your items

IMPORTANT Image files must have file extension write with lowercase.

I haven't tried it, but hope it helps you somehow.

Best Regards