Sp Easy Image Gallery Doesn't Work After Upgrade J4 ... (another Issue.. Getting Sick) - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Easy Image Gallery Doesn't Work After Upgrade J4 ... (another Issue.. Getting Sick)

Lemark ltd

Lemark ltd

Extension 1 year ago

another issue between J4 and SPPB.. is very anoying!!! now with the sp easy image gallery, i try all, before with J3 and SPPB3 works perfectly .. now with J4 and SPPB4 a pice of disgrace! This is my 3th post in the forum without answer and nothing fixed.. I have one plan agency and one plan bussines.. if I dont get fix, ill ask to refund the money "Refund policies: And you’ve opened a support ticket on our Helpdesk but you didn't get any response in 48h (business days only)", where are the tickets? in all website you dont have this option, just this forum when I asked to fix a lot of stuff and no fix and answer yet!. I demmand a fast fix https://ibb.co/gZQfyYc

8 Answers
Lemark ltd
Lemark ltd
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104059

Yes you fix "momently" and I have to put this in every template.. doesnt mean is fixed on the extension, you need to upgrade this issues on the extension, if I need for any reason change (as happened in the migration) I'll have again this issue..

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103222

Hello Lemark ltd

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access and the page link here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

Lemark ltd
Lemark ltd
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103339

here you have I did a full back up.. but just in case you made one too.. because if you screw the site, you can fix it fast

Lemark ltd
Lemark ltd
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103442

And??? fix it I have problems with my clients for your incompentence!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103457

Sorry, I cannot see the screenshot now. Please upload it somewhere else and share. You can try Lightshot or Imgur.

Lemark ltd
Lemark ltd
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103588

check hte link page there is.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103689

I have added this CSS to Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS

.speasyimagegallery-gallery-item img{
    height: auto;
}
.speasyimagegallery-image{
    height: auto;
}

It is fixed. Please check your page now.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104068

We will change in the extension too. Weirdly, not everyone has the issue. Only then we change in the component.