Error 0 ContenhHelperRoute Not Found - Question | JoomShaper

Error 0 ContenhHelperRoute Not Found

JP

Jean-Marie Putz

General 2 years ago

Not sure in which category I have to classify this error,

I noticed today that the error happens randomly while navigating on the site. Not sure about what follows... I did not notice this error before I started to use the Banner module. At least I found it while testing this feature.

I looked around on internet for a solution and I found that a workaround could be to add JLoader::register('ContentHelperRoute', JPATH_SITE . '/components/com_content/helpers/route.php'); in mod_articles_categories/default_items.php.

So I tried that, but it did not help. It happens still randomly (even after having cleared the cache), let's say once in the 10 tries. I navigate using Adv Portfolio Pro image gallery. (I do this since a while and did not notice the error)...

https://www.travel-video.info

I use the Travelia template with the latest version of Joomla (3.9.28) amd hp version 7.4.14

6 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24336

Hello there,

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error message shown on your display so that we can understand the situation better?

Thanks!

JP
Jean-Marie Putz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24346

No problem, but... I do not see a possibility to upload an image here (other than giving the URL... but as it happens randomly, the URL would not help.)

JP
Jean-Marie Putz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24349

I sent the screenshot to a image provider: https://www.casimages.com/i/210712091834180412.png.html

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24661

Hello there,

I am sorry to say but we haven't found such problem at our end. Please share your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can have a look at our end and get back to you.

Thanks!

JP
Jean-Marie Putz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24674

Thanks for your answer. I have re-checked some of the pages which gave errors right now, and (miracle?), I could not reproduce it again. This is good news, but I don't know why I could find no error after trying about 25 pages, while I got more than 1 on 10 pages yesterday.

I tried some modifications, and I did systematically check the pages after each modification in the code (based on the information I could find on the web), and I systematically got the error (again, it was randomly, let's say 1 page in the 10). And I regularly cleared the whole cache, to be sure the error did not come fro cached content. So I stopped looking after the problem, waiting for your reaction.

The only thing I did, was creating a few new banners, assign them to a specific kind of pages, and disable the existing examples. Not sure this helped, but anyway I cannot reproduce the error now. I'll keep you informed if ever that error happens again.

I noticed something else, may be this has nothing to do with the problem, but who knows....

The site was (in my opinion) abnormally slow the few last days. I have now the impression (but this is subjective) it works a little better today. Could a problem on my porvider's side cause this type or errors? Some time out while fetching the needed information...? No idea.

I have created a super user account for you.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24677

Hello there,

We are glad to know that the problem is fixed.

About the site speed, please talk to your hosting provider, they can give you the best solution about it. If the provider's okay at their end, you can check your site speed at first.

If that's also fine, no need to worry then. However, if not, feel free to give us a buzz again.

Thanks!