Read Monre - Question | JoomShaper

Read Monre

S

Shaun

Template 1 week ago

I am sing the template shefund and Joomla! 3.9.28 - when I click the "read more" link to show all articles, for some reason, it simply takes you to the home page instead of the remainder of the article or all articles.

13 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting with us. Please, allow me some time. I am checking the issue and will get back to you soon .

-Regards

S
Shaun
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

I have now changed the menu from the page builder page to the normal, articles - category "Blog, and now he display is all over the place

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago

Hello Shaum,

Do you have the same problem right now?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago

Hi I think its ok right now, Could you please confirm?

S
Shaun
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

seriously, look how the articles are displayed, the template is mental. I deleted the page builder "stories"page but it still displayed, so then i changed the menu to show articles from joomls, Blog category, and they display like this..

http://tees-valley.uk/happytalk/index.php/information

use the login I sent to see.

S
Shaun
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

How long will this take??

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago

Hello Shaun,

Please, allow me some time. I am working on it. Thanks for your patience.

-Regards

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago

Hello Shaun,

I hope you are doing well.

Would you mind telling us where is the Stories page displayed in the menu? We cannot see any, see the screenshot here for a better understanding.

Secondly, how exactly do you want to display the articles? Can you please give us a screenshot of that so that we can understand what exactly do you want? Not to mention, I have seen that the footer and articles are kind of messed up in Information page. Before diving into it, I would like to know what exactly do you want it to look like.

Thanks!

S
Shaun
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

my apologies, I removed the my stories and replced with information, this is how the articlaes are displaying http://tees-valley.uk/happytalk/index.php/information

here is how they should display

https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 days ago

Hello there,

Please take a site akeeba backup and share the zip file with us as we need to work in your template. See here to understand how to take akeeba backup.

Thanks!

S
Shaun
Accepted Answer
6 days ago

the back up has been done, you can access from the admin access.

S
Shaun
Accepted Answer
4 days ago

Hi, Do you have any idea how much longer this will take as I have a client who is asking me the same question?

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 days ago

Hello there,

Sorry for the late response. We are working on your backup site right now. Will get back to you ASAP when we are done. Thanks for your patience.