Audio Carousel (Podcasta) Query - Question | JoomShaper

Audio Carousel (Podcasta) Query

S

Stuart

Template 2 years ago

Hi

Sorry if this is a stupid newbie question, but I want to use the audio carousel layout from the Podcasta template in a different Joomshaper template. Is this just an SP Page Builder Addon that I can't find? If not, does anyone know how I can clone the Podcasta audio addons so they work with another template?

Many thanks!

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25253

Hello Stuart

I have an exact tutorial for your issue with detailed instruction. How to use Podcast Audio Carousel addon to any template. I hope this will help you better.

Best regards

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25214

Hello there,

Please follow the tutorial here to understand how to copy addons and use it into another template.

You can even check the blog post here as well.

Thanks!

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25215

Hello

Thank you for your query. It requires copying add-on FILES and related CSS & JS code.

But you have to remember that in some cases, addons have unique CSS and JS which was included inside the template.css and template.js file of the template, so you have to copy those as well. This video tutorial might help you: https://youtu.be/sW-4hEBnSrk

S
Stuart
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25246

Thank you all for the useful links, they answered my questions exactly.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25247

You are most welcome. Please do let us know if you have any queries, we are happy to help.

If there is no other problem, kindly accept the most useful answer in order to resolve & close the post.

Thank you. Have a great day!

S
Stuart
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25512

Thank you all for your responses.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25521

You are welcome. I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot