Slideshow (Full Width) - Question | JoomShaper

Slideshow (Full Width)

C

Cem

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello, How can I add one more button near the default one (Read more) in slide show (full width) addon? I am using lightbox template.

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25272

Hello Cem

There is no option to do this with the addon. You can customize the code of the addon if you want. Or you can use slideshow addon to do this.

Screenshot at Jul 19 10-14-48.png

Best regards

C
Cem
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25279

Thank you Ofi & Eid mubarek

I dont see this addon in the addon toolbar, is it with another name there?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25309

You are welcome. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.

Yes, my mistake. Lightbox template comes with SP Page Builder 3.3.6. There is no Slideshow addon. Please update to SP Page Builder Pro latest 3.7.12. There you will find the addon and lot more. If you do not have SP Page Builder, then please consider a subsctiption. Check SP Page Builder pricing

C
Cem
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25349

Thank you for the discount code, I already have a annual subscription, I guess that will work :) I will try the slideshow addon.

C
Cem
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25362

yes it appeared now thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25476

Thanks for being with us. I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot
C
Cem
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25523

I already did recently :) Your software and team deserves good comments.

you can see the reviews on https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/ CemB on trustpilot Kutalmış Cem Bağdatlı names.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25528

Thank you for using our product and appreciating us. This means a lot. We are glad to have you.