General 1 week ago

Hi, got error. Pls help check

https://snipboard.io/j4QgyM.jpg

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago

In this location: /sppagebuilder/addons/slideshow_full/site.php I have changed line 58 from this $subtitle_data_attr .= ' data-sppb-wow-duration=“' . $subtitle_animationduration . ‘ms”‘;

to this $subtitle_data_attr .= ' data-sppb-wow-duration=“' . $slide_item->subtitle_animationduration . ‘ms”‘;

In the Global Configuration -> System, keep Debug System off, then you will not see the debug console.

Screenshot at Jul 22 11-43-47.png

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago

Hello skyhawk

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

S
skyhawk
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Here...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago

I could not see the error now. I have turned on Debug mode on Global Configuration -> System and Error Reporting to Development on Global Configuration -> Server. Please guide me which page has the error.

S
skyhawk
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Homepage

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago

Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site.

S
skyhawk
Accepted Answer
5 days ago

Hi, already checked. No more error popup. May i know what is the issue ya?

But at the bottom website got 'console setting' popup. https://snipboard.io/0Gk8mw.jpg

Please check it. TQ

S
skyhawk
Accepted Answer
3 days ago

Alright, thanks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago

You are welcome. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot