Sp Easy Image Gallery Does Not Link To Gallery - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Easy Image Gallery Does Not Link To Gallery

B

Bibbi

Extension 1 week ago

I have inserted the SP Easy Image Gallery on a site, and now the link to the galleries does not work anymore. I only get a 404-page.

On an article page I have listed the various galleries using SP Page Builder, and in the first items the link to each gallery work, but when I try to add a new link to a new gallery, it does not work. I have even tried to copy the setup from the one that works and changed the link, but without success. I have of course checked that the link is correct.

Furthermore, when I create a new gallery and insert the featured image, the dialogue box will not close even when I press OK or Cancel. I can only close it by clicking the X of the dialogue box.

You can see the problem with the last gallery on http://sonjamonica.com/visual-art/paintings.

The site uses: Joomla 3.9.28 SP Easy Image Gallery 2.0.0 SP Page Builder 3.7.12 Helix Ultimate 1.1.4

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 days ago

There was menu item missing for the last album. Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago

Hello Bibbi

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

B
Bibbi
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Login info sent.

B
Bibbi
Accepted Answer
6 days ago

Yes, of course! Thank you for your assistance.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago

You are welcome. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot
B
Bibbi
Accepted Answer
4 days ago

Answer has now been accepted. I have not noticed that function before.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago

No problem. Thank you. Have a good day!