Helix Ultimate Social Icons Not Showing - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate Social Icons Not Showing

SP

Shawngela Pierce

Template 2 years ago

I have the social icons enabled on my Helix Ultimate template, however, the social icons are not showing.

11 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25572

Hello

Thank you for your query & providing the admin access. Let me have a look.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25573

Hi there!

Thanks for your query.

Let me have a look.

Did you mean social icons in the blogs or in your basic settings of the Template Options, please?

Best Regards

SP
Shawngela Pierce
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25574

Basic settings of the template

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25579

Hello

I have checked from my end, You have many font awesome css files loading in your site. By removing the following file will display the icons:

https:// seekwithinyou.com/stageit/templates/gridbox/library/icons/fontawesome/fontawesome.css
SP
Shawngela Pierce
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27707

Hello Again, I have been waiting on this because I had some changes to make. I deleted the StageIt component and now I have the template on my site.

What I am seeing is that I can see my social icons on Chrome but I cannot see them on Safari, iPhone or iPad.

SP
Shawngela Pierce
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27836

It took awhile for the cache to clear but it is working now, however, now my fontawesomes are missing. I will create a separate post for this.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27917

Hi,

I have just checked with safari browser on iPhone and the social icons seems fine there on top.

Now where you are facing the difficulties, please?

SP
Shawngela Pierce
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27919

Hello, you must have missed my statement. Yes the social icons are working now. I am currently having problems with the fontawesomes now. I created a separate post for that.

Thanks!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27923

Sorry, I didn't missed actually, but I wanted to know about the new issue that arises.

However, I have find out those missing icons.

And strangely they are loaded bootstrap3!

SP
Shawngela Pierce
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27925

Interesting. Bootstrap 3....how do I resolve this?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27936

Hi,

For now the following custom CSS may resolve the issue:

.fa.fa-mobile-phone:before, .fa.fa-mobile:before, .fa-hand-holding-heart:before, .fa-dove:before, .fa-horse-head:before, .fa-mountain:before,
.fa-radiation-alt:before, .fa-chalkboard-teacher:before, .fa-school:before, .fa-podcast:before, .fa-praying-hands:before{

font-family: "Font Awesome 5 Free"!important;
    font-weight: 600!important;
}

Note: Path towards custom CSS: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

https://prnt.sc/pu705g

https://prnt.sc/pu70zn

Best Regards