Addon Article - Missing Function - Question | JoomShaper

Addon Article - Missing Function

J

Josef

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/newskit/article-addon-customization

Maybe I have the wrong version. I use SPPB 3.7.12 and Helix Ultimate.

I am looking for the layout function of this addon, as described in the manual under point four.

Better would be a tutorial how I can define category layout/blog layout with SPPB, Position of with height and width of: -Leading Articles -Intro Articles and so on

4 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26057

Hi Josef. You are reading instructions for Newsskit Template. This is a special Articles addon which is only in this template. There are no such options in the standard Articles addon. But you can configure it through CSS as you like.

And it will be more reliable than using settings of layouts. Since many similar addons, having settings of layouts are not too good when adapting. The layout code is not performed well in most cases. For me it is strange, but alas is so. The Joomshaper team should closely treat it. (IMO)

And you cannot create real category layout / blog layout with SPPB. You can only take a number of articles from the desired categories through this addon on the static page (it will be fake category layout / blog layout without pagination and other blog features). For the real Category Layout / Blog Layout, you should use the main features of Joomla.

J
Josef
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26074

thanks a lot

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26075

You are wellcome

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26082

Hello Josef,

Thanks for contacting with us. Please, follow Pavel's instruction. And @Pavel , Thanks for the explanation.

-Regards