No Unlock Padding, Margin Settings In Frontend - Question | JoomShaper

No Unlock Padding, Margin Settings In Frontend

Igors

Igors

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

For some reason using helix template when frontend editing there is not visable unlock margin padding settings icon. Using old t3 template everyting works. In the backand everything is fine I cleared browser cache, removed all chrome extensions. tried to disable custom css and remove everyting i could. And there is other problem no awsome icons are wisable in icon sellection on frontend too. see picture

4 Answers
Igors
Igors
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26064

Hre is my site login

Igors
Igors
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26072

Ok i was experimenting and found that if i enable font awsome in sp settings then these lock ikons are visable. But it is not good template itself already loads font awsome.

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26087

Hello Igors,

Thanks for contacting with us. https://prnt.sc/1fzsw6c Yes, when you enable the FontAwesome in sp page builder settings onle then the lock icon is visible. I will inform the developer team about your opinion.

-Regards

Igors
Igors
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26133

It would be nice to solve this. I use t3 old template and most pages are built with old fontawsome. So enabling both font awsome versions coses problems with t3 template pages. There is too many landings it is long way to change all pages to helix ultimate. You shoud know that 2 versions of font awsome is not possible to use together.