Template Fortune, Abnormal Behavior Of The Login Module - Question | JoomShaper

Template Fortune, Abnormal Behavior Of The Login Module

Marco Giank

Marco Giank

Extension 3 years ago

Hi. I have installed the Fortune template quickstart. I need your help in resolving this anomaly. The Login module, published in the "menu" position of the template, has the following behavior: after that a user has entered their credentials to access the reserved pages of the site, the user profile management page is always opened. This happens even if a different Login Redirection Page has been specified in the module. Could you please intervene so that the Login Redirection Page indicated in the module is opened and not the User Profile page? I specify that the mod_login module, present in the html folder of the Fortune template, is different from the standard module of the joomla core. I await your reply. Thanks

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2151

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. I think your main question is after login redirect a specific URL?

Marco Giank
Marco Giank
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2471

Hi Toufiq.

Yes, it is redirected to a specific URL.

The behavior is this:

1. the first time a new User" logs in" (URL "... ../it/login.html"), he is redirected to the GDPR management URL "......./it/profilo/profile.html? Layout = edit" and the User:

1.1) select "I agree" on the form, (a peculiarity: no border is visible on the form to indicate where the click is to be performed and this can create some difficulties for a less capable user)

1.2) select the "send" button,

1.3) after, it is automatically directed to the URL “………/it/profilo/profile.html”.

1. the subsequent times that a user logs in he is always directed to the URL “………/it/profilo/profile.html” and not to the "Login Redirection Page" that has been indicated in the "Login" module (for example: "….……/it/blog.html ").

I await your news. Thanks for everything

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2513

Please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue. I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks

Marco Giank
Marco Giank
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2863

Hi Toufiq. You can read in the Hidden Content section of the forum the Link to the backend of the website concerned and the credentials to access. I'm waiting for your news. Thanks for your precious help.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2938

Please check the screenshots.

https://prnt.sc/x8hm8x

https://prnt.sc/x8hmon

Marco Giank
Marco Giank
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2964

Hi Toufiq. Thanks for your decisive intervention. I have noted what he corrected that I will keep in mind for the future. Problem solved. Thanks again.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3329

Glad to know that :)

Please close this thread by accepting the most helpful answer so that someone else can find the solution easily. Don't forget to give an upvote.

Thanks