Error 0 - Question | JoomShaper

Error 0

D

Deby

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Como le dije tenia el error de que desaparecia mi pagina en el front editor, pero ahora es mucho peor!!! la pagina que he construido me da error 0, y no muestra nada... auxilio

16 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2156

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please explain your query via English language.

-Thanks

D
Deby
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2217

No hablo ingles, es posible que mi expicacion sea malinterpretada

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2248

Please read our support policy.

https://www.joomshaper.com/support-policy

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2259

Hola, Support here is only in English. You can use Google Translator as we. We need:

1. Template name / Template developer name
  2. SPPB Pro version
  3. In "Hidden Content" you can add URL and access to your website.
D
Deby
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7082

Hi there, I have a problem, I previously did an update of the Builder module to version 3.7.4 on my website, unfortunately I lost access to the module, it gives me error 0. The problem is that, although I restore a previous backup, I can see the page set up and functional, but I cannot access any page in the backend of the spbuilder module. It directly shows me error 0.

Then try to install version 3.7.9 and I can see the created pages, but I can't access them, and the interface gets a 404 page not found error or ERROR 0 Call to undefined method SpPgaeBuilderBase::k2CatList(). How can i fix this? It really is a problem because I made all the homepages and many internals with spbuilder which I am now unable to access.

The template I use was: shaper_helix3 SPbuilder version 3.7.4

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #7141
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #7159
  1. Do you use K2 items? If not, disable K2 integration in SPPB Options.
  2. Please update Helix3 template and all plugins from it.

Login or password is not correct.

D
Deby
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7342

my apologies, it was my mistake

D
Deby
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7348

I have followed your instructions, I have taken a step forward !! I already see the inside of the construction of the spbuilder pages, but the option of "frontend editor" or "preview" gives me an error.

https://prnt.sc/1004ns7

(6 hours later): I have tried a new installation. I have followed the steps, I can see the pages in their construction It seemed to work ... I could even see the frontend, I made some change and soon everything fell again now with another error:

"Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string"

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #7417

Please check now and let me know.

It works fine here

https://prnt.sc/100jjef

https://prnt.sc/100jkdu

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #7437

Deby - do not get me wrong, but using Helix3 in 2021 - doesn't make sense. You should use Helix Ultimate which is current template framework, more supported, more prepared for new Joomla updates. Especially if you are building a project with the future in mind, not here and now. Good advice.

D
Deby
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7524

Thank you very much !!!, I can see the frontend and preview, I will start working on it.

I am deeply grateful for your good advice and will apply it immediately. However, if Helix3 is no longer optimal, perhaps it would be better to remove it, so we do not make a mistake when installing it. Best wishes to you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #7709

You are most welcome & Thanks. Please close the forum post. :)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #7736

We cannot remove Helix3 becuase many users still need access. But I added extra sentence into its description.

D
Deby
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7865

I am very grateful to your team, they solved my problem and my page looks beautiful. I will definitely use SPbuilder in each of my next projects ♥.

Deb.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #7898

Glad to know that your problem solved :) Will you please close this thread. Thanks