SP Portfolio 2.0 - Errors Displaying Pictures And Item Address - Difference Between Used As Module And Menu Item - Question | JoomShaper

SP Portfolio 2.0 - Errors Displaying Pictures And Item Address - Difference Between Used As Module And Menu Item

Marco Lungo

Marco Lungo

Template 2 years ago

Hello, I have a problem with SP Portfolio. If I use it by connecting it directly as a menu item it shows the photos enlarged and deformed but the URL addresses of the individual elements are correct. If I use it by inserting it in a Joomla module (and I must necessarily use it like that) it shows the tags above the photos of the elements and completely changes the URL addresses, inserting "component / spportifolio /" and "? Itemid = 0" at the end, also with " Remove Item ID "set to" Yes ". No changes in options show variations on these situations. The Joomla cache is off and I clean the Chrome cache every time before I see if the changes work or not.

SP Portfolio used as Menù Item: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jFHS8GNCNKATYHTrF-TXPpXwNly6Dp3H/view?usp=sharing Sp Portfolio used as Module putted in a row of a page of SP Page Builder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S1XyJwq5eRYb37IH62d2Q4Vt1-2f1Rvg/view?usp=sharing

14 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28362

Hello there,

Please share your site URL with us so that we can have a look at the issue from our end.

Thanks!

Marco Lungo
Marco Lungo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28365

https://www.consulenzalocali.it

Now Portfolio is used as menù item. I need to use it in a module or as a row in a page of SP Page Builder

Marco Lungo
Marco Lungo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29009

Maybe I've seen where is the bug in the code: helper.php in /modules/mod_spsimpleportfolio, line 140. Maybe, using Sp Simple Portfolio as a module, helper.php do not receive/intercept a variable that set the other way to build URL. In the same helper.php, at line 130 there is a match with 'quare' and not 'square' as perhaps is correct.

Other bug: using as a module, Tag Filter didn't work.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30394

Hello Marco,

If I ain't wrong, the problem started occurring after you update Joomla and install the Helix Ultimate 2.x.x, yeah?

If so, please let us know.

Thanks!

Marco Lungo
Marco Lungo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30397

I cannot know it because I didn't use SP Portfolio in a page of SP Page Builder before. I'll do it for sure that I immediately updated the single products every time it was notified.

This is a great problem for SEO indexing of Google, because it changes the URLs every time and this caused me to fill htaccess file of 301 Redirect directives.

Marco Lungo
Marco Lungo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32316

Any news, Mountasir? This is very urgent for me!!!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32473

Hello there,

Please rollback to the Helix Ultimate 1.1.4 version as I can see you are using version 2.0.1, see the screenshot here. Please do not upgrade to the latest Helix Ultimate 2.x.x versions if you have an existing site with other templates than Helix Ultimate as the templates are not compatible yet.

If you don't have the older version, please download it from the link given in the Hidden Content area, it will solve the issue.

Another thing, you can take an akeeba backup of your full site and can share the zip file with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can check from our local environment. As you don't have akeeba backup installed on your administrator, you can follow the blog post here. It will help you to understand how to take a backup.

Thanks!

Marco Lungo
Marco Lungo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32697

Thank you. How can I downgrade Helix? What is the correct procedure? Thank you!

Marco Lungo
Marco Lungo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32951

Mountasir, I've done what you have told, no result. Helix is not the problem.

In the hidden area I've put the link (host on my Drive) to the akeeba backup of my site that uses SP Portfolio as Module. Please, try to resolve this, it is urgent for me!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33014

Hello there,

We will be looking into the matter and will get back to you tomorrow.

Till then, thanks for your patience.

Marco Lungo
Marco Lungo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33574

Hi Muntasir, any news?

Marco Lungo
Marco Lungo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33590

Another bug: using SP Portfolio as a row module in SP Pagebuilder, when an element is selected it got an 404 error.

There is no solution.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33701

Hello Marco Lungo

Please check your site and let me know if you still have this 404 issue. Another thing is component view (from menu) and module view are designed separately. This is why it is different.

Best regards

Marco Lungo
Marco Lungo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34000

Error 404 is still there.

I need to know if you can resolve the main issue and in what time from now.

My jobs is stuck on that URL issue from weeks ago.