SP Weather In The Gazette Template - Question | JoomShaper

SP Weather In The Gazette Template

Miguel

Miguel

General 2 years ago

Hi, how are you? I´m having problems with the SP Weather in the Gazette Template. In the module setting everything look good, however when i post it in my page, it says "SPWEATHER" before the day. How can i solve this? Thanks!

7 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29321

Hello Miguel,

I hope you are doing well.

Would you mind giving us a screenshot of the exact problem so that we can understand the issue better?

Thanks!

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29335

Hi, sure thing! here you go: [https://titularesnoticias.com.ar/images/2021/sp-weather.png] Thank you!

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30789

Hi Muntasir, how are you? the last update of Helix Ultimate didn't fix this issue. Could you help me with this? Thank you!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30990

Hello there,

Would you mind telling us which Joomla version are you using?

Thanks!

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31062

Hi Muntasir! Joomla 3.10 with Gazette template. I've updated the Helix Ultimate Framework to 2.0.2 last week, and didn't fixed it

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31179

Hello there,

Please rollback to the previous Helix Ultimate version, such as version 1.1.4 and install it. The problem occurs due to the imcomatibility of the templates with Helix Ultimate 2.0.2.

Not to mention, the templates will be compatible with Joomla 4 and Helix Ultimate 2.x.x version very soon as our dev-team is working on it.

Thanks!

RM
Renzo Carlucci mediaGEO
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #50041

I have installed now the Gazette template to replace a old newshaper template based site. I have the same problem of "SP_WEATHER" before the day and also the language file change are not visualized. I cannot "revert" to a previous version of Helix ultimate, because this is my first installation. Is there any other solution? Regards