Updates - Question | JoomShaper

Updates

P

Pascal

General 2 years ago

Hi, i'm running Joomla 3.10.1 with php 7.3.28 I want to wait before updating to Joomal 4

Are these updates safe to run or are these already for Joomla 4.0?

• shaper_helixultimate 1.1.4 - 2.0.1
  • SP Page Builder Pro 3.7.12 - 3.7.13
  • System - Helix Ultimate Framework 1.1.4 - 2.0.1

Thanks, Pas

4 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30174

Hello Pascal,

Yes, before the templates are fully compatible, it is recommended not to upgrade to the newer version. The templates will be compatible soon as our dev-team is working on it.

Thanks!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29977

Hello there,

Helix Ultimate 2.x.x is compatible with Joomla 3.10 and Joomla 4, however the templates based on the framework are not compatible with Joomla 4 and completely compatible with Joomla 3.10 yet.

If you want to build a fresh website only with the framework, you can use it with Joomla 4. However, do not upgrade to the latest versions on any existing site till the compatibility of the templates. Those will be compatible soon as our dev-team is working on it.

Before doing anything, always take a full site backup for your own safety.

Thanks for being with us.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29978

Hello

Thank you for your query.

Apparently some users are facing issues with helix ultimate (2.0.1) updates. Right now it is not recommended to update to this version. The next helix update (2.0.2) will be much safer to update.

It will be better to wait for the next versions.

Thank you for being with us.

P
Pascal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30001

Thanks for your quick reply,

If I understand correct... For Joomla 3.10.1 with php 7.3.28 I can update these:

shaper_helixultimate 1.1.4 - 2.0.1
SP Page Builder Pro 3.7.12 - 3.7.13

And wait with: System - Helix Ultimate Framework 1.1.4 - 2.0.1 till template is ready.

Thanks, Pas