Olors Problem - Question | JoomShaper

Olors Problem

L

linepix

General 2 years ago

Hi, I'm working with wimble theme, I've updated helix utimate to version 2.0.2. Now when I try to change the theme colors they just don't change, Neither in the utimate helix, nor in the Template.css file itself Can you help me?

4 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30742

Hi there!

From where you tried to change, please?

If the custom styles within the Preset tab of your template options doesn't respond then I have some suggestions for you! Reason can be one of them:

You may try to go in Advanced > SCSS > Compile SCSS to CSS. Once you're done with your colors you can remove it.

So, you might try toggling the custom style setting on/off during change to see if there isn't just an old file that's loading and isn't yet rewritten by the compile function.

You may try enabling compress the CSS and Javascript to get it to work.

Sometimes the main reason for not showing the changes is Adblock software installed on the computer. After disabling the Adblock software the changes are shown immediately.

Clear Joomla and Browser cache(Most important)

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30743

You are not supposed to touch the template.css file, as it will revert back to the default each time you update.

Here is all about custom code if you want to use custom css, then put them within Custom CSS field of the template option or use a custom.css file instead.

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/helix-ultimate-2/custom-code-css-js-meta

L
linepix
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30752

It worked, I managed to solve my problem!!!

THANKS

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30762

Really glad to know that, I am happy that I could help!

You are always welcome:)

You may accept the most useful answer in order to close the post.