Site Not Working Error -0- - Question | JoomShaper

Site Not Working Error -0-

V

Vaibhav

General 3 years ago

Hi,

We are using Aspasia template. And since the upgrade to 7.4 database, we are getting this error. Please advise. The Domain name is 7digital.solutions and the Admin is accessible. On the same - 7digitalsolutions.co.uk is workig perfectly on PHPO 7.4.

Please advise.

regards, -Nikki

7 Answers
V
Vaibhav
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2414

I have fixed the error. The Solutions Lies in what @Toufiq has narated but we have to apply mind onto it. Step By Step, please swich off external installation and then we have to proceed with the error tutorial.

What I am not getting is that will the Site work on 7.4 ? The answer is yes. It will work only when yoiu fix the border radious issue first. Then once we complete that, we should be able to upgrade the database back again.

Once you do htat, go to SP Page Builder pro and click maintenance. It will ask you to upgrade the data base of your Joomla Installation. Then this will be able to handle the update to the database.

of course we are tricking the system to believe all is well, but it will work.

best wishes. Closing this ticket.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2169

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please rollback the PHP version 7.4 to 7.3

-Thanks

V
Vaibhav
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2301

Hello Toufiq,

We have rolled back - but SP Page Buider Pro has a feature on Maintenance - When you upgrade - It asks to upgrade the Database. When We down grade at the server level, then it dosent ask us. So the site is still 0-Error-0

Please let me know what to do.

regards, -Nikki

V
Vaibhav
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2303

And to point out, If the Server Level Data base has been upgraded to 7.4 then the 7digitalsolutions.co.uk should also go down. but that is working. Can you please help inn understanding as to where r we wrong ?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2331

Please share your credentials(administrator access, hosting access).

V
Vaibhav
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2355

parse error: failed at .border-radius:0; /home/ndigit8/7digital.solutions/templates/shaper_aspasia/less/theme.less on line 692

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ndigit8/7digital.solutions/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 702

I have referered to the tutorial and made the changes to the template as suggested but the error persists.

The Backend login is as following :

https://7digital.solutions/administrator UN : vaibhav_7ds pw : hycsyv-8wivGo-nipgyg

Hosting access I dont have right now I will have to ask Sir tomorrow and share. Please do check this in between. I have checked the HTACCESS File and the PHP Manager - the version is 7.3 right now

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2640

Glad to heard that your problem solved. :)