Call To Undefined Method ScssPhp\ScssPhp\Compiler::setOutputStyle() - Question | JoomShaper

Call To Undefined Method ScssPhp\ScssPhp\Compiler::setOutputStyle()

dolmenhir

dolmenhir

Helix Framework 2 years ago

I just set up a site with Joomla 4. The site is blank and contains only the default package for Joomla 4 (v4.0.2). The server is running with php 7.4.22 and Maria-DB 10.3.31

I just installed the Ultimate Helix v2.0.3 template. When I access the home page I have a blank page with this message: "Call to undefined method ScssPhp \ ScssPhp \ Compiler :: setOutputStyle ()". Where does the problem come from ?

My opinion the 2.x version of this framework is far from what I had of the previous version, and that does not encourage me much to use it for my customer's sites. It would be good if the Joomshaper team, whom I have trusted for a few years now, reassure us about their ability to come out with reliable and functional achievements.

Regards, JC

4 Answers
dolmenhir
dolmenhir
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31952

note: I kwow that the problem comes from function to compile scss to css, and if I deactivate this function from the template configuration the website will work. But my real question is simply : "why the function to compile scss to css doesn't work ?" (this function is applied by default).

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32056

Hello there,

Thank you very much for being with us and for having your trust on us.

Thanks again for pointing out the issue. Our dev-team is working on it and hopefully we will come up with the best possible solution ASAP.

C
Confidant
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #53444

Any news on this? I am having this same problem.

C
Confidant
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #53446

In my case it turns out I had an Astroid template in use, which comes with its own older version of SCSS compiler. I disabled the Astroid plugin and then Helix stopped its error message.