HU 2.0.4 - Google Font Display=swap - Question | JoomShaper

HU 2.0.4 - Google Font Display=swap

A

Alvaro

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Lighthouse is not recognizing display=wap from google fonts. Apparently the url is being generated with errors in Joomla 4 it looks double & instead of & or &

code: <link href="//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:100,100i,300,300i,400,400i,500,500i,700,700i,900,900i&subset=latin&display=swap" rel="stylesheet" media="none" onload="media="all"" />

Tested in Joomla 4 and Helix ultimate 2.0.4, PHP 7.4.20

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #33270

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Pleae share a screenshot of your issue and let me know the name of your font.

-Thanks

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33284

In my first comment I left the generated code and it seems it happens in all fonts, I have reviewed the last template PITECH that you have launched and the problem is also present in second request of font to google. open https://demo2.joomshaper.com/2021/pitech/ and check source code (Ctrl + U or Comand + U)

Pitech LightHouse test https://prnt.sc/1rnf8qc

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #33334

Will you please share your site URL to check the issue? And Pleae share a screenshot to check the issue. Thanks

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33338

@ Toufiq, the problem is also in your PITECH template that you just launched, if you analyze I think you can find the problem and give it a solution in Helix ultimate 2.0.x.

Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #33360

Okay. I will share your issue to our developer team and get back to you soon with the solution. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #33718

Last reply was wrong. Please wait and i will get back to you soon. Thanks

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33795

Hello Toufiq The code you mention does not exist in the file you mention. And I don't know if this file has something to do with loading google fonts

Verified in Helix ultimate 2.0.4