SP LMS Avatar - Question | JoomShaper

SP LMS Avatar

F

frik

Template 2 years ago

I have an issue that users can not upload their own avatar. There is that part on their frontend profile: User LMS Profile LMS Avatar when they go to edit profile they get the chance to upload the file, the popup message says it was successfull, but it just doesn't happen.

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33403

Hello frik

Thanks for reporting this. It seems like a bug. I will share this with the developers.

Best regards

F
frik
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #53235

Hey! Any updates? As far as I see it still doesn't work. It's been 4 months, it would be kind of important

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #53272

Apology for the delay. I have talked to the dev team about it. It will be fixed in the next release.

F
frik
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #61662

Hey! I have seen the new release is out! It's still not working properly for me. I see that on administrator site, the picture appears. Not on front end sadly. What works: I can upload pic from frontend or backend.

What doesn'T work: If I make a joomla profile menu point, it says the LMS avatar is website default. If I log in to the website with my account, and try to make a review, I get the default avatar as my picture. This is the img scr: src="/components/com_splms/assets/images/avatar.png"

I belive it's a minor issue and can be solved really quickly since the upload works now,just need the correct link on front end. Could you please solve it?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #61896

Thanks for reminding me. We have already solved this on our local environment. It will be released this month.

GETCOMM
GETCOMM
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #96337

Same problem on LMS with Helix Ultimate. Nothing new? I have just renewed my subscription but honestly there are many problems with Templates, Components and responses to requests for assistance take a long time. The service has gotten worse lately. I regret my renewal!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #96408

Apology for your experience. This issue has been fixed in the latest version. If you have other issues, then please create a new post. We will help you.