Override Css - Question | JoomShaper

Override Css

P

Pascal

Template 2 years ago

Hi, I'm using SP Page Builder Pro Version: 3.7.14 on a test website. Using Shaper_wayne_corp 1.3

But it seems my custom.css are not working anymore and can't change/restore menu colors?

Is this changed since latest update?

Regards, Pas

7 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33758

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Custom.css should work. Would you please try to clear your Joomla and browser cache, kindly?

And give me your site URL and how you want to see your menu item color?

Best Regards

P
Pascal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33938

Hi Rashida, You can see this issue on page as posted in hidden content. The bottom part has changed. Could you please check to see what could have gone wrong.

Regards, Pas

P
Pascal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34560

any news on this issue?

I already noticed custom css only work when added directly to template settings. Also my portfolio items can't be edited with sppb? only joomla editor? Is this also a known bug with latest updates.

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34903

Hi there!

Sorry for the late response.

Which update you are indicating, please? The Helix Ultimate system plugin?

Actually, system plugin update is not recommended for now if there is not a template update available yet. We have recently updated our 11 templates with compatibility. They are :

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/11-joomla-templates-updated-with-joomla-4

As you can see Wayne Corp Template is not among them, so kindly roll back to the last working backup of your site for now. No worries, there will be updates soon as we have planed to update our all products with compatibility of Joomla 4 too! Here is the plan:

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/joomshaper-s-plans-for-joomla-4

I could have given you custom CSS to get back your previous look of site, but it may be inconvenient to do so by hand.

Best Regards

P
Pascal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35000

Hi Rashida,

This site is completely updated and running Joomla 3.10.2 I still have issues with custom css, did anything change with latest updates? Also I can't edit portfolio items the right way. In backend I see title image and description In 'Edit With SP Page Builder' I have pagebuilder page but after saving this does not show in site.

I also did restore a previous backup so I can go back... Can you tell me what should be updated, and what should NOT be updated. Using joomal 3.10.2, sppb, sp portfolio, shaper_wayne_corp (using 3 template styles)

Regards, Pas

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #35723

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Actually I am trying to say that inspite of the Wayne corp template built with Helix Ultimate framework, but the system plugin should not be updated to the Helix Ultimate 2. There will be a template update for Wayne corp soon, then it will be easier for you as we are updating all of our templates one by one to make it fully compatible with the huge transformation of new Helix Ultimate 2.

Untill then going back to the last working backed up version will be good.

Best Regards

P
Pascal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38284

Hi,

Seems you worked hard and updated Wayne corp. So is it safe to update to Wayne 2.0.0 and Helix Ultimate 2.0.5 without any issues running Joomla 3.10.2? Will custom.css still work with this setup. Regards, Pas