Problem With Front End Of Page Builder Pro And Option Of Helix Template - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With Front End Of Page Builder Pro And Option Of Helix Template

A

Angel

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi, I ask for help in the forum since the Support Agent Ofi Khan does not respond to the ticket opened about a month ago and still not resolved today. I have a problem with Page builder pro front-end and Option of Helix Template , I am attaching the video of the problem. It practically remains stuck loading, I have tried with all browsers This is my version of Joomla 3.9.24. thanks to all, I hope to be able to solve this that I have been carrying around for more than a month.

You can view here and here the problems.

7 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3029

Hi. I think your custom script is causing the problem. Script for scrolling the page with the keyboard, or a script that prohibits right-clicking, which is completely useless, as you can see in my screenshot (I got to your code anyway and can copy anything ;) ). Keep in mind that the SP PAGE Builder has a context menu that can be invoked with a right click. By prohibiting the right click you are breaking this.

When installing custom scripts, always check your browser console for errors and conflicts. You cannot install anything on the site. It's important to take care of the ecosystem.

A
Angel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2643

Up

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2946

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Please accept my apologies. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

A
Angel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3021

Ok , I hope it's the right time...

A
Angel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3035

Thank you very much!!!! :D

Pavel