Permission For SP LMS - Question | JoomShaper

Permission For SP LMS

B

BenL

Extension 2 years ago

Hello there, I want create one new user group which will have access to admin panel but only for sp page builder and for sp lms, i create new group, add them needed permissions, for sp page builder its works fine, but for sp lms user dont have full access to all fetures. Have access only for Courses, Lessons Topics, Lessons, Quiz question.

https://imgur.com/ccQT64Q

This new group is under Manager defult one.

I have identical settings for SP Page Builder and all works fine.

5 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #35820

Hello BenL

Please take our sincere apology. I have attached a sample video for you. I hope it will solve your problem. If you face problem regarding this, feel free to contact with us.

-Regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34517

Hello BenL

Thanks for contacting with us. Please create a new user group . Don't put it under Manager or any other user group. Because sometimes it inherits some property from parent user group. Create a new user group and assign them the permissions one by one.

-Regards

B
BenL
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34522

hi Anne, Done, also i was need add some extra permission to be able to login to backend in global config. Access for SPB works fine but fo SP LMS, lms dont appere in menu. You can try reproduce this on your side. Regards.

B
BenL
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35922

Hi Anne, its very helpfull. This movie should be in official documentation. Many thanks!

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #35942

Hello Benl

I am glad that it helped you. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue.

-Regards