HIKASHOP - Question | JoomShaper

HIKASHOP

Peter Kjeldsen

Peter Kjeldsen

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi again I have now installed Hikashop and used Helix. As I see it it is a matter of a few corrections in the procuct page like to make a wide number field shorter or change text size ect. Do anyone know where to correct this? I think it is dificult to find because I think Helix overwrite Hikashop? Br. Peter

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34617

Hello Peter Kjeldsen

Please share the page link to check.

Best regards

Peter Kjeldsen
Peter Kjeldsen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34621

Hi Ofi Thank you. It is in my localhost at the moment. Then I need po put ti online? Also, is it possible to link page builder into Hikashop editor? Br. Peter

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34624

Hi Peter. You sould create custom.css file (read about it in Helix doc) and whrite your own css code for Hikashop in this css file. Or read Hikashop doc about css customization

Peter Kjeldsen
Peter Kjeldsen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34636

Hi Pavel Ok, CSS is more easy said than done:-) I can just see that text and product amount box are different. I have made inspection on the Google anf Firefox browser and I can only see wide says 100%. But can I find a CSS who can make page builder showen in hikashop editor? Or is it more complicated than that? I will try. Br. Peter

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #34640

I guess, you can find CSS expert also in your city, it doesn't have to be Joomla expert, it can be Wordpress designer. Only CSS knownlegde is needed. Also online remote help is OK for this task.

Then custom CSS you can use inside template: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/helix-ultimate-2/custom-code-css-js-meta

Remember to NOT edit template nor extension core files - use only Custom CSS field or file.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34641

But can I find a CSS who can make page builder showen in hikashop editor?

This is not related to CSS but to PHP. And no, editing Hikashop via page builder is not possible. Editing the appearance of Hikashop (and any other components) can only be implemented via CSS.

Through Page Builder you can edit only SP PB Pages, Joomla articles, K2 articles, J2Store product card (partially). And nothing more

Peter Kjeldsen
Peter Kjeldsen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34688

I was checking the other Ecommerce templates here in JoomShaper. All ere only for Joomla3. Is this correct? I had Joomlashine and they worked in Hikashop. But they have closed:-(

About coding. I am just a user, so what I need is something who just work like Joomlashine. Joomlashine was working and I did not need any coding. Only nedded to read documentation for how to use it.

I asked HIKA if they can do anything to make it work with SP in order not to change shop.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #34691

e-commerce template is planned, but ... I think using HikaShop is the best choice if you want to have shop inside CMS. Adding few lines of Custom CSS to improve HikaShop design should be cheap, and you should consider it an investment, not an expense.

About JoomlaShine probably reasons were Joomla 4.x support and low sale.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34693

SP Page Builder and JSN Page Builder use completely different approaches in their program code. You should not expect that SP Page Builder will work as well as JSN Page Builder.

And I think the closure of Joomlashine does not mean that JSN Page Builder will stop working. Just will not be new versions

Peter Kjeldsen
Peter Kjeldsen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34694

Hi Paul I asked Hika what I can do. And yes, better if I can use Hika I allredy have:-) Normal I use www.joomlakonsulenten.dk if I have a problem. I will ask him.

Hi Pavel That is the problem with new versions. Joomlashine does not work with J4 in the future. Thats why I feel it is waist of timen continue working in Joomlashine?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #34697

Yes, Joomlashine = no updates, only support for few months. Maybe somebody would buy this company, like it was in the past.

But using Joomla 4 for shop in next days, weeks -- maybe it's not the best idea - not all extensions that you may need work on J4.x

Peter Kjeldsen
Peter Kjeldsen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34698

I told Joomla shine to sell it. It must have a value. I am sure many use it.