Administrator Template For Joomla 4 - Question | JoomShaper

Administrator Template For Joomla 4

Lionel

Lionel

Template 2 years ago

Hello,

4 years ago you posted an article about your vision of the future interface of the Joomla 4 administration console. https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/joomla-4-admin-dashboard-concept-by-joomshaper

Already at that time it seemed very promising. On the captures the icons on the left banner give an accessibility to the essential functions, with a very purified or minimalist style.

Compared to the console of Joomla 3.7 at the time, it seemed great.

Often, I wonder and that for years on why there is almost no Template for the administration console.

Generally speaking, the console is used by us Joomla integrators and it remains simple in our eyes because we are familiar with the Template. This is my personal opinion, but I find the new console of Joomla 4 much less intuitive than the one that existed on Joomla 3, even if it is more customizable.

On many of the projects I deliver, my clients intervene on their own to add content and I would like to offer them a clear interface for their work.

When is this concept? Is it still in your papers or has it been abandoned?

Thank you for your daily work, one of your faithful users.

5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #34710

Hi,

Yes, I remember that concept as well. Maybe not abandoned but postponed.

Right now all our team focused to make J4 support for our templates, so if you don't mind, please ping me next week, I will ask what are the plans.

Lionel
Lionel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34713

Thank's you Paul : )

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #34768

I received a reply that it is suspended by now, but we may come back to it in the coming months.

Lionel
Lionel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34836

Thanks Paul, that would be great. Hopefully it will come to fruition soon.

Have a nice day

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #34852

I have this same hope as you have.

Thx, have a nice day