"SP Page Builder" Settings are Not Saved - Question | JoomShaper

"SP Page Builder" Settings are Not Saved

P

paulolucio

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Good morning,

when I work in the settings of "SP Page Builder" it doesn't keep the same settings, I'm in the Joomla 4 version and the most up-to-date versions of "SP Page Builder". This way it is very difficult to work, because after having many configurations done when I save all the work goes to the trash.

Can you help? Or simply the "SP Page Builder" is not working well?

Best regards.

7 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35639

Hi. Personally, I do not come across a similar problem. Everything works perfectly. You must explain what exactly you do with screenshots or video.

P
paulolucio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35640

It's very simple to understand, I make settings and then when saving it doesn't save the settings and of course, consequently the desired effect doesn't appear on the site. This happens all the time, I can't trust "SP Page Builder" because I never know when it's going to save. After trying several times, it sometimes records, but it is very difficult to work as you might imagine.

To show it would have to be with video, I'll try to do it.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35642

It's very simple to understand, I make settings and then when saving it doesn't save the settings and of course, consequently the desired effect doesn't appear on the site. This happens all the time, I can't trust "SP Page Builder" because I never know when it's going to save.

As I said above, it is not a typical problem. None of the many sites that I develop this never happened. Everything works perfectly. Most likely this is a local problem due to your server and PHP settings. Check compliance with the technical requirements. And I think some of the support agents should take a look at your backend.

P
paulolucio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35643

I'm sending you a video I recorded right now, thank you for helping me.

Compliments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGtm5kRdCw4

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #35652

Thanks Pavel for helping him

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35653

I'm sending you a video I recorded right now, thank you for helping me.

I can only assume that the reason is that your server is only nginx (without Apache). But I can be wrong. Without access, I can't say anything else. But I am not a member of the joomshaper team. Give them access and I think they will help.

P
paulolucio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35654

Thanks. Who can I ask for help? I think I have Apache.