Sp Page Builder Pro - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Page Builder Pro

DA

Dzenana Hatibovic Avdibasic

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

I get this message all the time

Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file. JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Table 'joomla_4.#__sppagebuilder' doesn't exist Extension Update: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1146 Table 'joomla_4.#sppagebuilder' doesn't exist SQL = ALTER TABLE `#sppagebuilderADDcatidint(10) NOT NULL AFTERpublished`;

And do not tell me to clear database, folders, etc, I have done all of those, there is no sign of sp anywhere and I get this message over and over again

Please help

12 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2865

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you using the Joomla 4?

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & database access to check the issue?

-Thanks

DA
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2961

Hi,

Yes, I am using Joomla 4.

DA
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2965

Details below

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3087

Hi there, Sorry to say that, we are not ready to provide the Joomla 4 support. Cause, Joomla 4 is not released a stable version. Thanks

DA
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3096

So you are telling me I spent my money for nothing???? I made a new database with Joomla is 3.9.24 and you are telling me it does not work with that either? You asked for log in details you could have seen that if you bothered to check. Even with 3.9.24 FTP would not accept the Quick start, always shows the same error "cannot change folder" and like I said there is no public_html folder to do it in cPanel.

That was not really helpful.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3102

Hi there, If you want to use the page builder with Joomla 3 then please provide me the hosting/cpanel access & Joomla administrator access. I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks

DA
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3126

all available, looking forward to your reply

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3258

Where is your site url?

DA
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3259

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3261

Download the akeeba backup and install your localhost or live server. I have fixed your issue.

How to run Akeeba backup

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16fMwHR2ZAa3yctnP5rn7zm6YlwB7ijQj/view

DA
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3262

thank you very much for your assistance. have a lovely day.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3311

Glad to know that :)

Please close this thread by accepting the most helpful answer so that someone else can find the solution easily. Don't forget to give an upvote.

Thanks