Content Of Duplicate Module Disappears - Question | JoomShaper

Content Of Duplicate Module Disappears

louisj

louisj

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Since quite while now the content of modules that are of the SP Page Builder type don't have any content in it when I duplicate one. De module itself appear in the list, even in the _sppagebuilder table the item appears. However, the text column stays empty.

It happens with any kind of addon (e.g. gmaps, feature box)

Copy pasting the content of the database table text column from one to the other item is a very unfortable workaround. Any suggestion how to ensure I can duplicate SP Page Builder modules again incl. their content?

Using: Joomla 3.9.24 SP Pagebuilder Pro 3.7.8 Template: shaper_hope 1.5

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2868

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please capture a screencast video and share it with me. Besides, Provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access. I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

louisj
louisj
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3028

Hi Toufiq,

Thanks for your answer. I'll share a link to the screencast in the field below.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3088

Yes, I have found the issue & added in our working board. I hope our developer team will fix this issue in the future update. Thanks

louisj
louisj
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25797

Any news on this one Toufiq? 6 months further, but the issue still occurs.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #25800

Hi louisj, I am really sorry to let you know that, we are working for the Page Builder 4. The developer team said that, they will try to improve it latest version of 4. Thanks

louisj
louisj
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25807

Hi Toufiq,

Thanks for responding. Whatever future version number you ar refering to, that does not give me an context since I wouldn't no if the release of that is planed for next week, quarter, year of decade :-)

So if you could give an estimation based on today's insights, knowledge and other stuf on your backlog that would be of great help.

Kind regards,

Louis

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #25813

I will let you know as soon as possible after discuss with our development team. Thanks