SP SimplePortfolio - Question | JoomShaper

SP SimplePortfolio

MH

Michael Hoehn

Extension 2 years ago

Hi there,

i have a Problem with the SP SimplePortfolio Extension since the last Update. When I use the Filter Option filtering by Tags, when i click the Menu Buttons in the Filter nothing happens. the Link just Points out to be a '#'. This worked fine before!

Best regards Michael

9 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #38358

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have checked and find out the conflict issue with your template script file.

https://hoehnmedia4u.de/templates/screen/assets/js/scripts.js

-Thanks

MH
Michael Hoehn
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38363

And now!?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #38367

Can you give me administrator access to check?

MH
Michael Hoehn
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38368

Sure - would be kind you could help me!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #38377

Please contact your Template provider. Cause, The simple portfolio works fine with the Joomla Protostar Template.

https://prnt.sc/1w42b0l

-Thanks

MH
Michael Hoehn
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38382

I found out about this already on a Testplatform - my Templateprovider isn't available anymore. Simple Portfolio worked fine for me till the last Updates auf SimplePortfolio - I think it stopped working with 2.03. So I spent 50$ to get the Information to Setup a new Webpage - great.

Nevertheless thanks for that!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #38392

Hi Michael Hoehn, I understand your point of view. But, You need to understand the situation of product support. Your template script conflict with our extension. Maximum Time we have checked with the Helix and Joomla Protostar Template. There is no way to make it compatible with the over template. That's why I request you to contact your Template Provider. Thanks

MH
Michael Hoehn
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38395

OK - Please see hidden content.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #38399

Please contact our live chat or email at sales at joomshaper.com . Thanks