Home Page Oddness On Salon Template - Question | JoomShaper

Home Page Oddness On Salon Template

Patricia Lee

Patricia Lee

Template 2 years ago

Hi there

On this site https://parallilapictures.com/ I have changed the header on every page to include new icons (far right I have 3 Social Icons now rather than 2).

Every page updated but the home page. It shows the old html, even though the new section is added. I even removed the section and went in via the page admin rather than Front Editor, it still doesn't show the applied and saved content.

I tried other random updates just to test that page overall and NOTHING I do with it registers at the browser. It is likely not a caching issue as I'm seeing the other page updates no problem. Updates are simply not going live for some reason.

So what I need is for the home page changes to catch/go live.... I have everything added and updated to show.. now I just need it to show. When that page refreshes to show 3 Social icons on the right, we know its working again.

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39417

It was linked on the homepage. I have fixed it. Please check your site.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39107

Hello Patricia Lee

In your homepage article, facebook icon was missing. I have fixed it. Please check and let me know if it works for you.

Screenshot at Oct 20 12-58-53.png

Best regards

Patricia Lee
Patricia Lee
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39355

Yes I explained this as part of the problem.

The problem is still there though.

Please look at the Add On in which I have the menu for this site (on the home page). Same one you show the screen cap of above.

The Addon is identical to that of the Add on for the menu on all pages. The other social icons ARE linked out but the links are dead on the home page. Why? Why do they not work. They work on all the other pages. The html in the add on is correct, but they do not link out (the Facebook one does though)

Can you help?