Something Funky is Happening To SP Page Builder. Please Help. - Question | JoomShaper

Something Funky is Happening To SP Page Builder. Please Help.

Brian Parks

Brian Parks

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Something funky is going on with my page builder since I installed the JBD update. I will submit a link to a video so you can see it but a lot of little things are happening like, the ability to show a video from youtube is gone but I can still see the option to display a video from my site. It's like my sp page builder has been downgraded. Also, I can't edit my front page from the front and my helix menu disappears after 10 seconds or so. and now for some reason the back end is throwing a 500 error.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/5706894?key=e80d7033b887432cd67e99aacb6c4da0

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #39345

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

Brian Parks
Brian Parks
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39374

I tried to access the back end but now I get a 500 error so I cant login to the back. How do I disable stuff via a file manager to access the backend?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #39433

If you get the error of 500. I would request you to contact your server provider. I hope they will help you. Thanks