Create Vertical Accordion Menu - Question | JoomShaper

Create Vertical Accordion Menu

David Podesta

David Podesta

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi

Is there an aesy way to turn a vertical menu added in left position into an accordian menu, or dropdown sub-menu items. Similar to the off canvas menu style.

Do I need to do it myself with CSS or an extension, or do you have a template that has one I can use?

Thanks

David

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39589

Hello David Podesta

If I got you right, then you are looking for this template. Please check out Dylan template. You can use the template or use CSS to do this on your template.

Screenshot at Oct 23 11-25-18.png

Best regards

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39603

Is there an aesy way to turn a vertical menu added in left position into an accordian menu, or dropdown sub-menu items. Similar to the off canvas menu style.

Hi. If you use Joomla 3, it's very simple. Add "offcanvas-inner" class name in the Menu module. And stylize menu-toggler via CSS.

J
Jhao-Siang
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48578

Hi Pavel,

I have add the "offcanvas-inner" class to the module, and there is nothing happen. Does it possibile to open the menu items when I click on the module title or an arrow icon? (Like the offcanvas menu.)

Using Helix Ultimate 2.

Thank you.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48627

Hi Jhao-Siang. Did you add empty space before "offcanvas-inner"? (in Joomla 4 it does not works). Without public link to your page I can't say more. (I'm not Joomshaper employee)