Shopin And J2stor Optionvalues - Question | JoomShaper

Shopin And J2stor Optionvalues

T

tobias

Template 3 years ago

Hi

I Have the shopin template and SP builder pro and some products has optionvalues for the pris of it but at my mobil its not responding. When I press at a option it start to not responding. Sometimes it happens at the pc too but not everytime.

https://www.utop.se/products-j2store/inscyd-power-peformance-decoder-remote-laktattest-cykel-2

any sugestion how to fix this? As they cant order the product.

Best regards

Tobias

10 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3344

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

Note: Please capture a screencast video about your issue.

-Thanks

T
tobias
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3476

Thanks for the answer, Hope that you can get it working, let me know

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3655

Please capture a screencast video about your issue

T
tobias
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3836
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3865

Hi there,

I have checked my end and no problem found.

Watch the video

-Thanks

T
tobias
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4348

thanks for the help, I will check my phone at samsung internet browser so its not a setting there. Have worked.

Thanks for the suport /Tobias

T
tobias
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4351

I did check at my phone and in samsung internet and crome its not working. When I press an option its not changing price and the buton is greyed out and cant press it.

I have tested out at 2 different phones and 3 type of browsers and also changed from bootstrap to default and the problem are that its not loading up. Even with default so I get the radiobutons at the phone. Im stock here as the customer cant order in this case. any sugestion? will test a new menue later on if it that there is the problem.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4415

Hi there,

I have checked iPhone and Xiaomi default browser with Google chrome & it works fine. Might be your browser issue.

-Thanks

T
tobias
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4554

THanks, I will look in to it, worked with crome after updat at the SP builder to the new update at samsung s10, but samsun internet have started with other pages to, guess you have right.

Thanks for the suport.

Best regads

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4763

You are most welcome & Thanks. I can ensure this is not our product fault. Cause, already i have shown you it works fine. Thanks