0 Call To Undefined Method Joomla\CMS\Router\Route::link() - Question | JoomShaper

0 Call To Undefined Method Joomla\CMS\Router\Route::link()

B

Bohan

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

As directed by your email handler, I am posting question here.

I have just purchased SP page builder pro today and installed now, it gives below error.

0 Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Router\Route::link()

I can not access any part of the SP page builder function.

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3076

Hello Bohan

Please update your Joomla version. Hopefully, your issue will be solved.

Best regards

B
Bohan
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3164

Hi Ofi,

Thank you for your answer.

The version of Joomla we use is 3.8.8, this is the latest we can update with our hosting provider. We also have other extensions that are depended on this version.

The issue should be only for 3.7 why am I having this issue with 3.8?

B
Bohan
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3165

Also, I have another website running on 3.8 but an older version of SP page builder, it works perfectly. Is there a way to download older version of SP page builder

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3166

Not only from security reasons we do NOT recommend using Joomla 3.8 or even older version.

What version of SPPB Pro do you need? I can upload and share link.

Notice! I hope you understand that we can support only SPPB Pro 3.7.x on Joomla 3.9 - no free IT support for older versions. You should consider upgrade/migration task.

B
Bohan
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3173

Dear Paul,

Thank you so much, yes that is on our to do list, we are working on the other app that are developped internally, as soon as newer version of this app is rolled out, we will upgrade to 3.9x. Currently, we just need to quickly do some front page editing.

The sp page builder pro 2.5.1 is still working on our other website, if you can provide me download link, it will be great.

Thank you :)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3187

v2.5.1 - doesn't make sense, I will share 2.5.4 version (Sep 2017), which is more stable.

B
Bohan
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3267

Many thanks Paul.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3275

You're welcome.

BTW If you need help with Joomla upgrade let me know, I know one trusted US company.

E
Enzo
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7597

Dear Paul,

Sorry, I found out this post (I have the exact same issue) and I've accidentaly downvote a comment.

Sorry again.

I saw you sent me the file I need in the other question...thanks a lot!