SP Builder Pro Update Screwed The Frontend - Question | JoomShaper

SP Builder Pro Update Screwed The Frontend

S

Seamus

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi,

I updated the SP Builder free to the Pro today however when I go to my localhost frontend I get the error page and a "0 syntex error, unexpected token "\"" It no longer shows any of my web site, so its screwed something up. Im using the helix uptimate template. I added my email and license, cleared cache. Any ideas?

thanks

6 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3454

Your Refund request is placed! You can close the post I guess!

Regards

S
Seamus
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3264

Further to this, it seems all SP Builder doesnt work after the update to Pro. All the content is there in the backend, but attempting to view even a basic Text add on page comes up with the exception error page "0 sytex error, unexpected token "\". I can change my home page to a normal article page to get my site back. But obviously I cant use the Sp Builder extension as it screws up. I see someone else had this problem but you dont have a fix for it. I've installed it on a widows local host. Has it something to do with linux/windows compatability? I'll need a refund if you have no solution. thanks

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3413

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Have you fulfilled all the technical requirements and PHP settings, please? Here is a link to is for your ease:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-3/basic-information-requirements

You will have a section named 'SP Page Builder from Lite to Pro' there too, hope this will help you anyway!

Sometimes only reinstalling helps in such cases.

If all the requirements are okay, please give me a full backup of your site to check the issue! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

Best Regards

S
Seamus
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3450

Please can I have my refund. I've emailed you also. I followed all of the above, am using the latest versions and no longer wish to spend time debugging your extension. Thanks

S
Seamus
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3455

thanks.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3458

You are welcome!