Logo Don't Change On Homepage - Wimble Template - Joomla4 - Question | JoomShaper

Logo Don't Change On Homepage - Wimble Template - Joomla4

Paco Seth

Paco Seth

Template 2 years ago

Hi

I need some help with Wimble template on joomla 4..

1. Logo won't change on default homepage.. only on homepage. other pages have my logo
  2. How I make mainmenu taller because my logo is round and I need to be bigger. When I set to 120 height, top logo margin is outside mainmenu area. I need to set mainmenu height to 120

Thank you very much

2 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #46283

Hello

Please check if you have set the logo in "Wimble -Transparent" template. "Wimble -Transparent" is used for the home page.

Kindly add the following css rule in custom css section for the logo height issue

#sp-header .logo {
    height: 160px;
}

Hope this helps you.

Paco Seth
Paco Seth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #75402

Hi

Sorry for very late answer but I have a health problem.. now I reload my work with webpages.. have same problems with logo.. I have used only logo-white.png and logo.png names for my files because other logo filenames wont work. after choosing the file name logo-white.png and logo.png finally logo apears but dimensions wont work from Templates: Styles (Site) - template option - basic - logo. I have tried

sp-header .logo {

height: 160px;

} but wont save any changes from template option... and now I have problems to load some pages from main menu - despre noi and servicii Please, I need bigger logo for everybody to see the words from the logo.

Thank you vv much