how can I get my license key?
license key
2 replies
Hello
Your license key is located in your Dashboard. You can kindly check the screenshot, for your convenience: https://prnt.sc/vesh66
Please make sure you have input your email and license key to SP Page Builder -> Pages -> Option (on the right) -> License & Update (input your email and license key) -> Save and Close. and then clear your browser and Joomla cache. The email should be the one with which you have an account with us.
I have my license code but still i cannot enter it here.
I cannot see Option (on th right)
Please make sure you have input your email and license key to SP Page Builder -> Pages -> Option (on the right) -> License & Update (input your email and license key) -> Save and Close. and then clear your browser and Joomla cache. The email should be the one with which you have an account with us.
Hola Gonzalo,
read tip #1: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-3/how-to-tips