Upgrade From Php7.1 To 7.2/7.3/7.4 Shows Blank Page - Question | JoomShaper

Upgrade From Php7.1 To 7.2/7.3/7.4 Shows Blank Page

S

Sue

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi, When I try to upgrade the site from PHP 7.1 to 7.2/7.3 I get a blank page if I try 7.4 the it shows an error and stack trace 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string () JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/feature/site.php:246

If I comment out that one line in site.php the site is then displayed almost correctly but with a text error top left. Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in <snip>/public_html/test1/components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/button/site.php on line 89

The site is currently set to PHP 7.4 as it makes more sense to jump to that and not going through 7.2/7.3

Joomla! 3.9.24 SP Page Builder Pro Version: 3.7.9 helix ultimate v1.1.2

This is a test site so I will need to know what changes you make so I can apply to the live site

Trevor

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4144

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

Note: Before provide me the access, Please keep an backup of your site.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

Please rollback your PHP version 7.4 to 7.3

-Thanks

S
Sue
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4213

Hi, Thanks for responding, I have updated the hidden content with ftp login details and have switched the site back to 7.3 This is a test site you will be working on Trevor

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4318

Please check now. I just uninstalled and made re-installed the page builder. Now it works fine.

S
Sue
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4384

Thanks for your help , simple solution, looks good Trevor

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4407

Glad to know that :)

Please close this thread by accepting the most helpful answer so that someone else can find the solution easily. Don't forget to give an upvote.

Thanks

S
Sue
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5317

Hi, 2 parts to this reply My translation of your fix was to navigate to extensions, manage, manage then select "sp pagebuilder" - component and uninstall then reinstall sp page builder from the zip If this is incorrect then please provide more detailed steps.

Now having said that the fix has not worked properly, while it now loads the page with 7.2/7.3/7.4 the footer of the page is missing upon checking the modules section it is missing from the list.

Please advise how to correct this, if you want me to recreate the test site then no problem Thanks Trevor

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5665

After uninstall page builder you need to re-create the page builder module. Thanks