I never receive any notification for any answer on this forum. - Forum | JoomShaper
Awaiting an answer General

I never receive any notification for any answer on this forum.

Asked by Django 4 years ago Last activity 3 years ago

Hello.
Is it normal that I never receive notifications of answers to my questions on this forum ?
So, everytime that I ask a question, I have to connect to this forum from time to time. Not very practical.
(No, they are not in my spams folder).

11 replies

Django Asked this

This problem has no connection with my previous post. So I published it when I saw that I didn't find a solution, on a problem on which I already spent 1/2h yesterday. I always spend time on the problems I have on your templates or extensions, before posting a question. Also, I didn't say it was urgent.
Anyway, in this case, I finally deleted my contacts and re-create them with exactly the same parameters. Surprise : the title background image is back.
So, ticket quickly closed.
Regards.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Hi

You should check your email address which is associated with the JoomShaper account. Please check there first and then let me know you are getting the same problem.

-Regards

Django Asked this

Of course I already checked my email address used in my Joomshaper account, before I let you know this problem.
I don't receive any notification of any answer of any of my posts.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Ok.

Could you please give me your email address so that I can inform our team about your issue?

Django Asked this

See in hidden content.

Django Asked this

Yes, I can see these notifications ON the forum, but I have to connect on your site to check.
I don't receive any email notofications.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Did you check this on your correct email address? I mean which is associated with JoomShaper.

Django Asked this

Yes, of course.

Log in to reply.