Empire Visual Changes - Question | JoomShaper

Empire Visual Changes

W

Wernher

Template 3 years ago

Hi Guy's

1. Thanks I did manage to insert South African Rand as a Currency.
  2. On the Property Display All Areas - After The Price: R1000 "Sqft" must be remove, its confusing my clients potential buyers. - We don't sell property (house) per Sqft - We use the metric system / however you buy the hole house. If you tell me where to remove same I am happy to do so - HIGH PRIORITY
  3. In SA we use "FOR SALE" not SELL & TO LET not RENT - I would love to change same for my client - If you tell me where the list is I will attend to same - Please - Med Priority
  4. We don't always disclose the property address, this so that other agents don't steal our stock. Latitude / Longitude must be optional and not a required field - HIGH PRIORITY.

Please kindly assist. I am happy to chance same myself with your guidens or to give you full access to the backend, however we will have the same requirement for all our Real Estate Clients

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5095

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

Note: Before providing me the access, Please keep a backup of your site.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

Note: Customization support is fully prohibited by our support policy.

-Thanks

W
Wernher
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5150

Hi Toufiq

Many thanks for comming back to us. We are big fans of SP Pagebuilder and have been using same for many years. This year we did add Templets & Extentions to our portfolio.

We happy with Empire Templates and respect your comment re "Customization support is fully prohibited by our support policy."

That said we can take the Template (Empire) from good to great as follow; - We have 20Years + experiance in Real Estate. Its the core of our Mother Company.

1. Accross the world we use For Sale & To Rent - Global Standard - An Update would be great - Medium Priority
  2. All Realtors display Feature Property on Home Page. However in SP Property it include the Image & Gallery images related to that property - This make the landing page to heavy and your domain will never rank. In truth this singel issue devalue the entire tamplate . It should only include the 1 Image and not the galary. High Priority
  3. Latitude / Longitude must be optional and not "Required" in the form setup - Realtors have issues with being forced to display location. High Priority.
  4. It would be great if the List Beds | Baths | Garages are customizable with there Icon's - Medium Priority
  5. At all times realtors seperate For Sale / To Rent "Web Pages" in SP Property its all together - Its 2 complete different clients in Real Estate - High Priority
  6. Support did give me a quick fix for the currency, however it still show $ price under Agents | and there individual Listing - PS The ZAR SA Rand "R" is the 20th highest currency traded in the world, I believ it validate a proper insert. High Priority

In closure We can do work-arounds for most however all user using the Template will have similar isses and a Fix would be highly appriciated, at the same time it will add lots of value to your Template.

W
Wernher
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5221

Hi Toufiq Trust you well. You will see that I did a work-around, While not ideal the Landing Page went from 5.1MB(www.manzellaestates.co.za live site) to 738.1kb (www.manzella.co.za test site). However:

1. When I activate Commpress CSS - Template advance settings (www.manzella.co.za) I am losing my landing page bacground picture - Your assistance would be highly appriciated.
  2. I have notice that the templet dont lose your back images, yet it lose all my new Background Row images. Noting that I am using WebP image extentions. However the 3 Landing page propertys are also WebP images and they work fine.
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5638

Hi there, Which page occurred the problem of background issue? Thanks

W
Wernher
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6444

Its on the landing page, the minute I compress CSS in the tamplate settings for better preformance it lose all the Row background Images other then yours coded in.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #6595

Please provide me the correct login access.

https://prnt.sc/zksb5v

-Thanks