Frontend Editor Error 404 - Question | JoomShaper

Frontend Editor Error 404

S

Stanislav

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello everyone! I really need help with SP Page Builder PRO. After I bought the license and input the new key into SP's settings but now the site has no CSS or styling of any kind. Whenever I try and use the frontend editor I get a 404 error. If the support needs a superuser input to solve the problem, then I will provide the data.

System:

Apache 2.4 PHP 7.4 Joomla! 3.10.5 Stable Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable Sp Page Builder 3.8.3 License Helix3 Template

12 Answers
S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #56994

Everyone from Support here? Hello? =)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #57076

Hello Stanislav

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57128

Ok. Here is Login and Password in Hidden Content

S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57324

Everyone can help me?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #57356

Hi,

you forgot to add site URL.

Otherwise we don't know where to login

S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57357

site URL

S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57457

I have given you all the information. It's been 4 days already. Maybe you need something else? You tell me then. "I forgot to link to the site" - you said after 4 days. What else have I forgotten? Maybe it's time to help?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #57691

URL you gave me yesterday not 4 days ago?? Hello.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #57693

Sorry, but it was Your mistake. You forgot to rename htaccess.txt file into .htaccess (!)

there must be dot (.) before htaccess - it's Joomla/WordPress basics knowledge.

that's why you had Errror 404 -- on all subpages (!) not only on editor. Don't worry, fixed by me. Tested. You can use front-end editor now.

S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57699

Saturday - Day 1, Sunday - Day 2, Monday - Day 3, Tuesday - Day 4! What did I say wrong?

Thank you for finally helping me. Tell me, why did you open my page address to the public? I hid it in hidden content for this?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #57780

I only renamed .htaccess file, that's all. Maybe somebody else disabled Offline mode. It wasn't me.

Anyway, have a good day.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #57958

BTW

I removed screenshot from your website. In case you thought about it, but you couldn't simply describe it