Slide Show Breaks On Home Page When Image is Added - Question | JoomShaper

Slide Show Breaks On Home Page When Image is Added

B

Bob

Template 2 years ago

Greetings,

New site being built (storefront). The home page has a slide show on it.

b3salonproducts.net/joy1/

I change the first image and it breaks the site.

Here is the site which worked fine until I changed the first of a 3 slide, slide show.

See hidden. Thanks, Bob

36 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69595

Please check now. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #62084

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the correct Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #62093

Hi Toufiq,

The home page now gives you an error b3salonproducts.net/joy1/ Error started when I tried to upload an image to the slide show on the home page But below is the admin link and credentials to log in. Thanks, Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #62191

Please increase memory limit from your hosting server and let me know. Thanks

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 106333312 bytes)

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #62563

Hi Toufiq, Memory is 256M.

Thanks, Bob

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #62564

Hi again, I changed the memory to 512m Slide show acting strange and although I put an uploaded image. It does not show?

Thanks, Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #62667

I have checked with the Joomla default template Protostar and it displayed same issue. Will you please contact your hosting provider to check this issue. Thanks

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #62808

Will do and be back

Thank,s Bob

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #62827

Hi Toufiq,

I can now see the site but the same issue still exists. Go to edit the home page slide show by simply deleting the existing gray slide and replace it with my image, the entire slide show breaks and you loose the home page. When you now go to the joomla sign in page you get joomla errors on the bottom of the page.

Bob

This is what I did to fix the server issue: I raised the php memory limit from 256M to 512M to get past the initial error. After that was fixed there was a 500 error from modsecurity: [client 96.238.92.74] ModSecurity: Output filter: Response body too large (over limit of 1048576, total not specified). [hostname "b3salonproducts.net"] [uri "/joy1/index.php"] [unique_id "YjjA2aNGl4elX36S34uxuQAAAIA"]

To fix this I also added the following to Apache & nginx Settings > Additional directives for HTTPS: <IfModule mod_security2.c> SecResponseBodyLimit 546870912 </IfModule>

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #62945

The arino Template is not ready for the Helix Ultimate latest version. You have updated the Helix Ultimate v2.7 and which is not merged with the arino template. That's why occurred the problem. Thanks

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #62999

Hi Toutiq,

Hummm, I will delete everything and reload the template without helix v2/7 update

Thanks, Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #63067

You are most welcome & Thanks. If you face problem after doing this process, please inform me. Thanks

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68820

Hi Toufig,

I have completely deleted everything and reinstalled the site, same template and NO updates, installed right out the box The exact same issue still exists. I put in the first slide show image and get the error page?

I added akeeba back up and updated the jstore to pro version, that is is.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #68915

Please check now. Thanks

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68959

Hi Toufiq.

When I go to log into the admin I see the debug panel. When I go to edit the home page there is nothing there to edit? Yes, I see the image I tried to put in but still broken.

Take a look at the admin sign in and then try to edit the home page.

Needs help. Thanks, Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #68983

Please check now. Thanks

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68997

Hi Toufiq,

Still Broken. I can see the image I uploaded now, go to edit page and it still acts weird. You don't get the edit boxes, If I click around long enough I got to the second slide edit and put an image up. I can see the second image.

I sign out and back in again and I see the debug box and when I click frontend editor I do not get the "normal" edit page. Just see the header and footer. Something very wrong with this template Thanks, Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69004

Your server is very slow or your SSL certificate block to load resource of page builder and other scripts. Please disaable SSL certificate or rocket loader from your SSL certificate. Thanks

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69029

Will check, thanks.

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69048

Hi Toufiq. I checked the server and all php functions and they are fine and speedy. For example here is a https site with one of your templates. It loads super fast. https://jobs717.com Same server, same ssl.

Something in my opinion is wrong with the template. I turn off the ssl on the server and get a 500 error. Turn it back on and site loads way to slow. I attempt to front end edit the home page and all conent is gone.

My servers are fast and do not have this issue with your templates, I have quite a few. Like http://stone-run.com/

Very strange issue

Thoughts? Thanks, Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69080

Please check the screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/um0p0A4Va5oB

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69105

Hi Toufig,

Yes I agree it's a "code error" and it's in the template or shaper.

I am going to delete this and try something else.

Thanks for your efforts Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69171

Let me know the update.

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69238

Hi Toufig, I removed the entire site and rebuilt with a different template "shopin". Everything on this site and editors works fast and well. I updated the jcart to pro version, that is it.

I have one issue which is the same as the old template. I changed the first background slide in the home page slide show and that breaks the site. You now see: " Error 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string"

If you can fix this single issue I should be back on track.

And one question: There are 4 updates available, can I update that or leave it as is?

This site has the same user/pass as the other template and you have that.

Big thanks, Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69277

If your site contains J2Store extension then you shouldn't update Joomla 4. Cause, J2store isn't compatible for Joomla 4. Please share share your site URL and credentials via hidden content area. Thanks

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69357

Hi Toufig,

It is v3 as downloaded, I will not update to v4. Nothing updated except the jstore is now pro version. Access info is now in hidden area. Everything looks good except the hope page slide show breaks the site when I try to add my images. As always, thanks Bob

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69470

Hi Toufig, I deleted the first slide and the site came back. I scroll down to the catagories right below the slide show and change the "Mens" image and the same thing happens. Breaks the site

This is the second template with the same exact issue. You can't change images because as soon as you do your site shows a error message: Error 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string

Really need help here Thanks, Bob

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69601

Hi Toufig,

Yes! looks great. Big thanks Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69603

You are most welcome :)

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69635

Hi Toufig,

I went to change the images on the home page slide show and it broke the site again. Still bad. Also see debug on the admin sign in.

Still needs fixing Thanks, Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69638

Please check now.

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69647

Hi Toufig,

Seems to be working now. Second image loaded OK. Can you close the debug window at the bottom of the admin sign in?

Thanks , Bob

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69650

Hi again Toufig,

Now when you go to the site the text ontop of the home page slide show only shows sometimes and sometimes no text.

I am adding the ftp sign in to the hidden area, maybe it's in the code pages?

Additionally go to the admin/pages/about and front end editor. Look at the header it's B3. Save and look at the page and its Shoppin?

Also under Components/helx goes to a 404 error.

Thanks, Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69740

No problem found about page editing.

Here is the process to change title and sub title.

https://prnt.sc/9T554U0zMt9G

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69819

Hi Toufig, Big thanks for all your time and effort.

I am back on track. Bob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69893

You are most welcome. Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/