When installing SP page builder via Package upload an erro is reported and install is aborted.
Error
Jinstall: Error SQL Duplicate column name 'catid'
image: https://tinyurl.com/y95xrtlj
Solved
SP Page Builder
SP page builder error on install duplicate 'catid' in SQL
Accepted answer
Marked as the solution
Rashida Rahman Staff
Hi there!
Sorry for the delayed response!
I have checked your backend and found out an admin component of SP Page Builder within your extensions list. Here is a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/2kidG4hmYuYQ
I have uninstalled that: https://prnt.sc/U9YH147MAqLs
Then succeeded to install the SP Page Builder Pro latest version: https://prnt.sc/QXaOe5WhCYiL
It seems okay now. Kindly do check and let me know.
Best Regards
3 more replies
Rashida Rahman Staff
Hi there!
Sorry for your issue.
Would you please check the following faq:
Hope this helps anyways!
Best Regards
Duck & Shark Asked this
I've already started from the point where the FAQ on duplicate column name.
Rashida Rahman Staff
Thanks for accepting my answer and for the upvote!
Hope you are doing well!
Log in to reply.