SP LMS - No Confirmation Email - Question | JoomShaper

SP LMS - No Confirmation Email

hv.digital

hv.digital

Extension 1 year ago

I'm using SP LMS and no confirmation email is received on Joomla 4 with sandbox option via Paypal. I have found on forum that there was a issue with that but there was not any information that issues is solved. Here is a link: https://archive.joomshaper.com/forums/lms-paypal-issues I have received order under administrator SP LMS component and everything else looks fine. Thank you for answering in advance.

13 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #66926

Hello

Apologies for the inconvenience. Could you please share a screencast video for this issue and share here? I will forward it to our Developer Team and get back to you.

Thank you

hv.digital
hv.digital
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #67220

Here is a link https://we.tl/t-XsdwjVk49U Thank you

hv.digital
hv.digital
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #67747

Dear Ariba, Is there any news about this issue our client is a little bit impatient?

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #67837

Hello

Thank you for your patience. Could you please provide your administrative access? Use the hidden mode to share the log in credentials.

hv.digital
hv.digital
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #67857

I have added user login details in hidden content.

hv.digital
hv.digital
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68590

Hello, Can you please confirm that you get administrative access?

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69011

Hello

My sincere apologies for the delay in response. Yes, I have got the administrative access and logged in. Our Senior Agent will look into the issue and get back to you.

Thank you very much for your patience & cooperation.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69441

Hello hv.digital

Please share the screencast of your issue again to understand it better. Also, I would like you to check that if the payment is completed with PayPal.

Best regards

hv.digital
hv.digital
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69560

Hello, here is a link: https://we.tl/t-N1doKso5pG Video will expire in 1 week Can you please check orders also?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70587

Apology for the delay. Please follow the screenshots and add your site URL in PayPal notifications options.

1. Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 4.43.16 PM.png
  2. Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 4.43.36 PM.png
  3. Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 4.44.02 PM.png
  4. Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 4.46.37 PM.png
hv.digital
hv.digital
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87008

Hi there, Everything is working fine for some time but it seems like it dosen't work anymore. I have tested it also with the sandbox and no Confirmation Email is sent. I have notice that new orders are not displayed under Order tab inside SP LMS component. I'm getting USER and ADMIN emails inisde paypal sandbox. Please feel free to use login details that I have sent you inside hidden content from one of my previous content. I'm currently using: SP LMS Version 4.0.7 PHP Version 8.1.10 Joomla Version 4.2.2

hv.digital
hv.digital
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87756

Dear Support, Can you please provide me some feedback here, my client have problem with this extension on the live site. Thank you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87773

Apology for the delay. Eventually, we have found an issue with PayPal payment and PHP 8. I have installed the fix on your site. Hopefully, it will work now. Please check and let me know.