Form Builder Not Sending Emails - Question | JoomShaper

Form Builder Not Sending Emails

F

filippo

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello to everyone,

I recentrly bought a template that was using your Form Build inside SP page builder.

As this exact way of creating a form was what I needed for my website I bought the template. basically my choiche was entarely due to this feature...... I spent about 10 hours trying to set up the email but I was never able to have the contact form working properly.

The Joomla test and also the Joomla native contact form works fine, but I was never able to send or recive any email neither with Contact form or Form builder.

I decided to buy SP page builder hoping the update will fix the problem, but unfortunately it still not working.

Looking here in the forum I couldn't find any fix....

Could someone help me please?

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #68302

Sure, I have checked that too. It is working now. Now check your variables. For example, in the Email Subject, there is subject variable. But it is not used in the form elements. So, you can remove it.

F
filippo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #68215

in the case you need the login date i alreedy put them down...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #68240

Hello filippo

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator URL here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

F
filippo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #68266

Hello, thanks for the replying!

The plug in not working are in the Home and in the Contact section (the only 2 pages I left active anyway).

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #68268

Please use a recipient email address in the field and use Global Configuration email address in the From Email field. Make sure that both emails are not the same. You will get an email on the recipient email address whenever someone fills out the form.

https://prnt.sc/iicp_d9PBlGU

F
filippo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #68286

Thanks for the quick reply!

Unfortunately the form made with "Form Builder" on the mainpage is still not sending messages..

The contact form in the "Contact" page is working now, but I am more interested in having the one on the main page working, as is providing costumer more detailed options..

Could you please look into that too?

F
filippo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #68305

Thank you!!

Yea, I had just noticed it too from the email you sent, also missing some stuff in the mail bdy, will do that now!

Again thank you, very fast and effective support!!

I wish you a great day :)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #68317

You are welcome, dear friend.

Wish you a great day too :)