ERROR WITH SP PAGE BUILDER PERSONAL - Question | JoomShaper

ERROR WITH SP PAGE BUILDER PERSONAL

Rhema N. Abu

Rhema N. Abu

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi i just purchased an SP Page Builder Pro (Personal), i have installed it and also added the email and license to the template but i keep getting errors, error says invalid email address. please help me!

• Rhema Nas
6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #68968

Please delete the credential from publicly. Please share your access via hidden content area.

Note: administrator access doesn't work

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #68960

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

Rhema N. Abu
Rhema N. Abu
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68962

hello, kindly assist me please, i purchased sp page builder pro (personal) , i have added the email and the license but i keep getting errors each time i want to add features like the layout bundles , please find the backend credentials i sent in private. thank u sirs!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #68985
Rhema N. Abu
Rhema N. Abu
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69058

Hello Toufiq, kindly ignore this case (Error With Sp Page Builder Personal) i have resolved it, thank you. i have posted a new issue with Wimble Template tho (logo and favicon in wimble template - joomla 3, does not change from default), kindly help resolve pls, its urgent!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69163

Thank you for the update. We will take care your new issue. Thanks