404 Error When Opening Front End Editor - Question | JoomShaper

404 Error When Opening Front End Editor

MB

Mark Bottke

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi. Im working with Page builder on 2023.mb-trainings.de in order to build a new website. I actually love page builder and the front end editor. But I suddenly get a 404 error message when trying to open page via front end view and I dont now why. Do you have any idea?

I saw old post regarding that subject: https://archive.joomshaper.com/forums/sp-page-builder-frontend-editor-not-working-2

But still not working..

The mistake occured from one second to another..

14 Answers
MB
Mark Bottke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69020

As I mentioned before I checked it and it still doesnt work. As I mentioned before, it worked perfectly well for a week and from one second to another it doenst work anymore.

I am not a programmer. Is there another solution like to grant you admin access and you check?

MB
Mark Bottke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69022

As I mentioned before I checked it and it still doesnt work. As I mentioned before, it worked perfectly well for a week and from one second to another it doenst work anymore.

I am not a programmer. Is there another solution like to grant you admin access and you check?

MB
Mark Bottke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69023

Console says:

2023.mb-trainings.de/:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69050

Hello

Yes, kindly provide your administrative access. Use the hidden mode to share the log in credentials.

MB
Mark Bottke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69126

Thank you, pls see hidden part.

MB
Mark Bottke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69150

?

MB
Mark Bottke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69433

No anser, no help, no nothing... sad...

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70617

Hello Mark

My sincere apologies for the delay. Thank you very much for your patience.

Our Senior Agent will look into the issue, we appreciate your support & cooperation very much.

MB
Mark Bottke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70681

No patience any more. delete my post.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #70768

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

MB
Mark Bottke
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70801

No patience any more. delete my post.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #70865

We don't have access to delete your post. Thanks

MB