Kidzy - SP Kindergarten Update To Helix Ultimate - Joomla 4 - Question | JoomShaper

Kidzy - SP Kindergarten Update To Helix Ultimate - Joomla 4

AM

Athena Maliora

Template 1 year ago

Hello. Our client fell in love with this template and extention SP kindergarden. We have seen that they are not recently updated. Are these 2 going to be updated in the near future? We do not want a fresh installation of template - extension without knowing if updates are in the near future plans of Joomshaper. Thank you for your time.

8 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69075

Hello there

Thanks for contacting with us. Yes, Kidzy and SP Kindergarten will be compatible with Joomla 4. The Developer team is working on it. You will get it soon.

-Regards

AM
Athena Maliora
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69082

Thank you! I will go on with the installation and keep me updated once it is ready!!

AM
Athena Maliora
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #73274

Hello.

Any news on the update progress?

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #73400

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting us. We will ask the Developer team about the time and get back to you.

-Regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #73720

Hello there,

Thanks for your patience. Hopefully, you will get it at the end of July.

-Regards

AM
Athena Maliora
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81039

Hello again. It is the end of August and NO update yet. Please inform me of when it is awaited, in real time please. Thank you.

Alison
Alison
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85798

I am also waiting for this template to be updated, please can we have a date?

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #89496

Hello there,

We are grateful for your patience and thanks for being with us. Kidzy and sp kindergarten is now compatible with Joomla 4. Please check : https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/five-helix-3-based-templates-updated

-Regards