SP Pagebuilder Content Not Saving In Modules - Question | JoomShaper

SP Pagebuilder Content Not Saving In Modules

G

Graeme

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi New Site just installted latest version SP Pagebuilder and helix ultima Basically Pagebilder content is not saved with in the module every thing you create in SP Pagebuilder within a module is not saved was having the same issue in the estate template but this is obviously SP Pagebuilder issue

8 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #71731

Hello there

I have attched a screen recoreded video for you. It is completely fine from my end.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16eCV1ZvajyqHuRK3YZdYLNS-8nH5cdrI/view?usp=sharing

-Regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #71154

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting us. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

G
Graeme
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #71165

Hi I have found if you work in the front end then the content is saved even theough you have to save a empty module the content is there on your retun

But you cannot work in the back end as you might in an article the content just does not save it does this in this site and another site of mine

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #71323

Hello there

I have created a page in sp page builder and an article with sp page builder. They have saved and they are completely fine. Can you give me a screen recorded video about your issue?

-Regards

G
Graeme
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #71349

Hi Anne SP Page Builder is fine as SP page builder or inside an article

SPpage builder inside a module does not save unless you work in the front end [https://youtu.be/mKfjuyWoTlE]

see video

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #71454

Hello there

Please allow us some time . We are working on it.

-Regards

G
Graeme
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #71748

Hi This seems to be a browser based issue The problem is resolved when i use Chrome But persits in Safari

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #71894

Hello Graeme

We are glad that your problem is resolved. Please clear the browser cache of safari. If it is possible then you can try on different device .

-Regards